A day when over 100 delegates get together to network, share good practice and train with the best in the business
A big thank you to all delegates, presenters and workshop leaders for making it such a terrific day. Here's what you said was most useful about the 2017 conference:
"Validating about the work we do – the skills and experience in the sector and it’s growing confidence"
"Congratulations on another fantastic gathering ...simply superb"
"I found the whole event very useful: informative workshops, great networking"
"[As a] First time attender. I can’t express fully how useful this day has been."
The Trellis Annual Networking Conference provides:
- professional input from delegates, workshop presenters and keynote speakers
- networking opportunities - with over 100 delegates attending annually its easy to find many like- minded professionals and new perspectives
- project showcases, an opportunity to 'show of' your project
- training workshops, topics ranging from horticulture to therapeutic gardening and more...
- opportunities to survey opinion from delegates to inform services to the sector
- sponsorship/advertising opportunities - through donating prizes, renting market stall space and contributing to conference costs
Photos from 2017 Conference
Thank you to everyone for celebrating our 10th Anniversary at the Trellis Annual Conference on the 11th March 2016. With over 100 delegates again this year, therapeutic gardening continues to be an important feature of the health landscape.
Dr Rachel Bragg, Development Coordinator, Care Farming UK delivered an animated and enlightening overview of therapeutic gardening, its place within green care and evidence of how it supports health and wellbeing. Click here for the presentation and the accompanying research paper.