Save the Date: The Trellis conference 2019 will be held on: Tuesday, 5 March 2019
Photographs of 2018 sell-out conference held at the Bield
A day when over 100 delegates get together to network, share good practice and train with the best in the business
A big thank you to all delegates, presenters and workshop leaders for making it such a terrific day. Here's what you said was most useful about the 2017 conference:
"Validating about the work we do – the skills and experience in the sector and it’s growing confidence"
"Congratulations on another fantastic gathering ...simply superb"
"I found the whole event very useful: informative workshops, great networking"
"[As a] First time attender. I can’t express fully how useful this day has been."
The Trellis Annual Networking Conference provides:
- professional input from delegates, workshop presenters and keynote speakers
- networking opportunities - with over 100 delegates attending annually its easy to find many like- minded professionals and new perspectives
- project showcases, an opportunity to 'show of' your project
- training workshops, topics ranging from horticulture to therapeutic gardening and more...
- opportunities to survey opinion from delegates to inform services to the sector
- sponsorship/advertising opportunities - through donating prizes, renting market stall space and contributing to conference costs
Volunteers - ways to engage, direct and retain our most valuable resource an interesting video from the conference