Trellis Membership Scheme
We encourage projects, organisation and interested individuals, to join the Trellis membership scheme. Signing up as a member demonstrates your support for Trellis, and the fees are gratefully received and put to good use to develop, promote and support therapeutic horticulture.
Paid membership also offers you or your project special membership benefits.
Special membership benefits for you or your project:
- Discounted rates for members at the Trellis annual conference
- Cheaper insurance for your project
- The right to vote at the Trellis AGM
- A membership certificate showing your support for Trellis
- A membership card giving you discounts at participating suppliers and businesses
- Great discounts on everything from insuring your project to garden supplies - see below
- A hard copy of our Trellis Start Up Guide, 'How to set up a therapeutic garden project'
- Your support helps us keep working on behalf of horticultural projects throughout Scotland
Great discounts are available to Trellis members on production of a valid membership card
In addition, as part of the Trellis network, you will receive:
- regular emails and mailings with news of Trellis/other organisations' events
- advertising and promotion for your events on our website and in our mailings
- advertising for jobs and volunteering vacancies
- our e-newsletter
- access to local networking and training events
If you have any queries about membership please contact us: email@example.com .
Alternatively if the membership rates are a barrier you can become an Affiliate, an organisation or individual registered with Trellis. Affiliates are part of the network and can receive and/or provide services and support. Affiliates generally pay no fees and have no voting entitlement at general meetings. To become an affiliate please complete a Contact Form.