online Seasonal Gardening
Share the joys of life through gardening!
NEW for September 2020
Trellis raining helps you to engage your clients and residents in gardening activities, both indoors and out, to:
- Stimulate reminiscence, conversation and engage the senses
- Enable meaningful, light-hearted interactions with staff, family & visiting community groups
- Support self-esteem through sharing skills and expertise
- Demonstrate care e.g. promotion of physical activity & free choice
- Provide distraction and pain relief for those with long term conditions
Be confident leading gardening activities:
- No prior knowledge required
- 4 units - Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter
- Practical training delivered online when it suits you
- Certificates awarded
- Learn how to engage your clients
- Adapt activities for different abilities
- Plan & deliver appropriate activities
- Gain confidence in gardening skills.
- Easy to complete units
- Practical Kits & Study Packs delivered to you.
Fees from around £80 per unit.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Highly recommend this course; it is inspiring, extremely engaging, practical and relevant to many settings...”
Gillian, student, Facebook 10.11.19